Regular price: $214.99 Free 2-Day Shipping to the continental US.
Experience the creamy indulgence that is the locally sourced, deliciously rich, and perfectly flavored cheese from the Beehive Cheese company located near Ogden, Utah. All of their cheeses are made using milk from a local dairy 10 miles away. The milk from this dairy is produced from a mix of Jersey and Holstein cows, providing a milk that is higher in fat, which gives these cheeses their unbeatable creamy texture. It is delivered daily to the Beehive Cheese factory where all of the cheeses are handmade and hand-flavored, helping you to have the highest quality food at your holiday parties. The cheeses in this Beehive Party Box gives you eight different incredible flavors, ensuring that everyone at your house will have something they like.
Here's what is included (two of each 4 oz. cheese wedge):
- Barely Buzzed, a stunning Utah cheddar rubbed with the finest espresso and lavender
- Seahive, a slightly sweet take and very reflective of Utah, since it's rubbed with ancient sea salt and local wildflower honey
- Promontory, the incredible base cheese that features slight fruity and nutty notes, thanks to the amazing Jersey Cow's Milk it is made with
- Apple Walnut Smoked, recipient of of the 2019 Best Smoked Cheddar award from the American Cheese Society. This cheese is cold smoked with walnut wood and perfect wedges of sliced apple, infusing it with a perfect balance of sweet, creamy, fruity, and nutty notes
- Red Butte Hatch Chile, which features hatch chilis throughout the wedge. To finish, this cheese is rubbed with spices reminiscent of the American Southwest, giving you the perfect amount of spice and heat
The Party Box also includes:
- A jar of perfectly balanced blood orange jalapeno preserves, adding an irresistible sweet heat to whichever cheese you choose to indulge in
- One box of Handmade Pan Forte Crostinis made at the Rustic Bakery in Marin County, California. These artisan crostinis are loaded with tart dried bing cherries, cacao nibs, whole grains, seeds, and nuts
- One branded epicurean cutting board, perfect for displaying all of your incredible cheeses, accouterments, and cheese knife set
All of these cheeses pair perfectly with a variety of wines, bourbons, whiskeys, crackers, fruits, and deli meats. To round out this amazing collection of incredible quality cheese, you will need the finest set of cheese knives around. Beehive Cheese has partnered with Forseti Steel this holiday season to bring you just that.
The Tout le Fromage cheese knife set from Forseti Steel features handmade Damascus steel blades that bring an elevated sense of beauty and refinement to any holiday platter. The name for this set is "Tout le Fromage", which literally translates to "All the Cheese", making it the perfect set to pair with all of this cheese from Beehive. Made out of 1095 and 15n20 steel and with 256 layers, this Tout le Fromage Damascus Steel Cheese Knife Set will have your friends drooling on themselves with envy. The next time you are entertaining and want to take that charcuterie board to a new level, add these Damascus steel cheese knives to really set it off.
Tout le Fromage Damascus Steel Cheese Knife Set Includes:
- Small Spade Knife: Best for hard cheese such as Parmigaino-Geggiano
- Narrow Plane Knife: Perfect for many types of cheeses, from semi-firm cheeses like Cheddar and Jarlsberg, to soft cheeses like Brie and Camembert
- Flat Cheese Knife: Ideal for cutting crumbly soft cheese or shaving, chipping and cubing firm cheese
- Cheese Fork: Designed to hold a block of cheese in place while you cut or slice and is great for moving smaller pieces of cheese from the tray to individual plates
Beehive Cheese Party Box Specifications
- Barely Buzzed, 2 - 4 oz wedges
- Seahive, 2 - 4 oz wedges
- Promontory, 2 - 4 oz wedges
- Apple Walnut Smoked, 2 - 4 oz wedges
- Red Butte Hatch Chili, 2 - 4 oz wedges
- Jar of Blood Orange Jalapeno Preserves
- Box of Handmade Pan Forte Crostinis
- Epicurean Cutting Board
Tout le Fromage Damascus Steel Cheese Knife Set Specifications
- Small Spade Knife: blade length: 2.25”, width: .75”, thickness: 1/8"
- Narrow Plane Knife: blade length: 2.5”, width: 1”, thickness: 1/8"
- Flat Cheese Knife: blade length: 2.325”, width: 1.75”, thickness: 1/8"
- Cheese Fork: blade length: 2.75”, width: .75”, thickness: 1/8"
- Material: Damascus Steel 1095/15n20
- Damascus pattern: Twist
- Wood Handles: Tali Wood
- Number of Damascus steel layers: 256
- Includes wood presentation box
Please note: Each Tout le Fromage Damascus Steel Cheese Knife Set is handmade from natural materials. There will be some variation in Damascus pattern and overall look. The cheese knives you receive will have the same attention to quality and detail as the one pictured, but may differ slightly in appearance.
1095 steel is a high-carbon steel and will rust if not dried and oiled after use. Hand wash only with soap and hot water.
About Forseti Steel:
The secret to forging authentic Damascus steel knives has long been lost, but Forseti Steel stays as true to the tradition as they can by commissioning smiths with Damascus ancestry to hand-make all of their blades. The artists behind the enamoring water-like patterns of folded and pounded steel have all learned their skills and techniques from the generations that worked the metals before them.
In addition to paying tribute to the Damascus practice in technique and appearance, Forseti Steel shows its respect for history's heroes, legends, and characters with their knives' names. The 9", walnut-handled Sentinel, for example, honors the Sentinels who stand guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns in Arlington.