We have a confession to make. We like cheese. Well, that is not exactly correct. We LOVE cheese. All the cheese! Hence, this is how we came up with the name of this gorgeous Damascus steel cheese knife set. Tout le Fromage literally translates to "All the Cheese" and we love all of the cheese. Cheddar, brie, gorgonzola, provolone, mozzarella, gouda, and even stinky cheese (we're looking at you Monsieur Limburger you stinky, delicious devil).
Made out of 1095 and 15n20 steel and with 256 layers, our Tout le Fromage Damascus Steel Cheese Knife Set will have your friends drooling on themselves with envy. The next time you are entertaining and want to take that charcuterie board to a new level, add these Damascus steel cheese knives to really set it off.
Tout le Fromage Damascus Steel Cheese Knife Set Includes:
- Small Spade Knife: Best for hard cheese such as Parmigaino-Geggiano
- Narrow Plane Knife: Perfect for many types of cheeses, from semi-firm cheeses like Cheddar and Jarlsberg, to soft cheeses like Brie and Camembert
- Flat Cheese Knife: Ideal for cutting crumbly soft cheese or shaving, chipping and cubing firm cheese
- Cheese Fork: Designed to hold a block of cheese in place while you cut or slice and is great for moving smaller pieces of cheese from the tray to individual plates
You may also be interested in our Sommelier Damascus Steel Bottle Opener or our Rhône Rangers Damascus Steel Folding Knife with Wine Corkscrew.
Additionally, check out how to make a Charcuterie board.
Tout le Fromage Damascus Steel Cheese Knife Set Specifications
- Small Spade Knife: blade length: 2.25”, width: .75”, thickness: 1/8"
- Narrow Plane Knife: blade length: 2.5”, width: 1”, thickness: 1/8"
- Flat Cheese Knife: blade length: 2.325”, width: 1.75”, thickness: 1/8"
- Cheese Fork: blade length: 2.75”, width: .75”, thickness: 1/8"
- Material: Damascus Steel 1095/15n20
- Damascus pattern: Twist
- Wood Handles: Tali Wood
- Number of Damascus steel layers: 256
- Includes wood presentation box
Please note: Each Tout le Fromage Damascus Steel Cheese Knife Set is handmade from natural materials. There will be some variation in Damascus pattern and overall look. The cheese knives you receive will have the same attention to quality and detail as the one pictured, but may differ slightly in appearance.
1095 steel is a high-carbon steel and will rust if not dried and oiled after use. Hand wash only with soap and hot water.
About Forseti Steel:
The secret to forging authentic Damascus steel knives has long been lost, but Forseti Steel stays as true to the tradition as they can by commissioning smiths with Damascus ancestry to hand-make all of their blades. The artists behind the enamoring water-like patterns of folded and pounded steel have all learned their skills and techniques from the generations that worked the metals before them.
In addition to paying tribute to the Damascus practice in technique and appearance, Forseti Steel shows its respect for history's heroes, legends, and characters with their knives' names. The 9", walnut-handled Sentinel, for example, honors the Sentinels who stand guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns in Arlington.